- A primitive weapon consisting of a long tube through which an arrow or dart is propelled by force of the breath.More example sentences
- Boys are skillful with slingshots and blowguns in hunting small birds.
- Dutch interest in monopolizing spice production in the East Indies led them to wage war against the Macassarese, whose weaponry included blowguns that shot poison-tipped darts.
- They also craft blowguns and spears for hunting game.
More definitions of blowgunDefinition of blowgun in:
- The British & World English dictionary