- Cheese containing veins of blue mold, such as Gorgonzola and Danish Blue.More example sentences
- To the pastry add crumbled ricotta cheese, crumbled blue cheese, caramelized onions and the chopped artichoke hearts.
- To turn this salad into a complete meal, add mozzarella cheese or blue cheese.
- The other soup choices that day were: mixed vegetables, carrot and cilantro, lentil and bacon, cauliflower and blue cheese, and cream of mushroom.
More definitions of blue cheeseDefinition of blue cheese in:
- The British & World English dictionary