- another term for Cyanobacteria.More example sentences
- Then there are bacteria and blue-green algae, which differ structurally from higher organisms far more than plants differ from animals.
- In fact, African flamingos get their pink color from eating a diet super-rich in the pinkish blue-green algae, spirulina.
- My blood cells are a lot more like a cell from spirulina blue-green algae than they are like a flame, or a light bulb, or a sun.
More definitions of blue-green algaeDefinition of blue-green algae in:
- The British & World English dictionary