- A member of a UN peacekeeping force.More example sentences
- And so, we're not giving up any command of U.S. forces to blue helmets.
- I do not foresee U.N. blue helmets being deployed to that area.
- I mentioned again and again that the United Nations has a lot to do, sending blue helmets to those parts of the world where we have conflicts, even wars, to come back to a safe negotiable future.
More definitions of blue helmetDefinition of blue helmet in:
- The British & World English dictionary