- Clean, dense ice of a vivid blue color, formed in glaciers by the recrystallization of snow.More example sentences
- She certainly was stunning, with hair so blonde it was almost white and eyes the colour of blue ice.
- He and I briefly considered the West Rib or the Messner Couloir, but both had two feet of avalanche-prone windslab over blue ice.
- The Darwin Glacier was hard, jagged blue ice with no snow cover for most of the journey.
More definitions of blue iceDefinition of blue ice in:
- The British & World English dictionary