- 1A waterside hotel with facilities for mooring boats.More example sentences
- These seafood restaurants and boatels have since been relocated to facilitate reclamation works.
- Also, I've heard a lot about the botels, and people seem to like them, but I've never experienced one.
- The botel can offer our exclusive saloon for conveying business conversations and conferences.
- 2A ship moored at a wharf and used as a hotel.More example sentences
- The proprietor, Bob Blanc, has plans to construct what he calls ‘boatel’ units - simple accommodations for the yachties using the marina.
- The hotels on the water are called botels.
- Today, it's the home of rent-a-party-barges called ‘Boatels.’
More definitions of boatelDefinition of boatel in:
- The British & World English dictionary