- A shed at the edge of a river or lake used for housing boats.More example sentences
- Fourth, marinas that were more exposed or only protected by low sea walls got hit the hardest, and that boat lifts and boathouses do not provide storm protection.
- As he neared the boat house, he swung out away from the boathouse towards the edge of the trees, keeping as far away from the docks as possible.
- The squat he visited was an old boathouse on the edge of the river Thames.
More definitions of boathouseDefinition of boathouse in:
- The British & World English dictionary