Definition of bobcat in English:
A small North American cat species with a barred and spotted coat and a short tail.
- Lynx rufus, family Felidae. Compare with lynx
- This 137,400-acre expanse supports prairie dogs, coyotes, foxes, black bears, mountain lions, bobcats, elk, mule deer, and over 200 kinds of birds.
- Black bears, grizzly bears, mountain lions, bobcats, and wolves have been effectively removed from most U.S. farming areas, leaving coyotes as the top livestock predators.
- Coyotes, foxes, bears, mountain lions, and bobcats all prey on livestock.
Words that rhyme with bobcatpussycat • wildcat • tomcat
Definition of bobcat in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.