- A mechanically steered and braked sled, typically manned by crews of two or four, used for racing down a steep ice-covered run with banked curves.More example sentences
- Sports most frequently training in Lake Placid include biathlon, bobsled, figure skating, ice hockey, luge, skiing and speed skating.
- Denny thought Johnson represented the ideal crossover athlete for bobsled, so Johnson began to make the changeover from summer to winter sports
- Although existing one-dimensional studies of bobsled dynamics and sled performance are useful, to design a simulator we need to fully characterize the surface of the track and the motion of the sled in three dimensions.
verbBack to top
- Ride on a bobsled.More example sentences
- Tubs was recently featured in a Coca Cola commercial, where he bobsledded with the Jamaican bobsled team.
- Sorry, not all of us bobsledded out of our mother's crotch with a Craftsmen tool set strapped to our foreheads.
- He skied and bobsledded on facilities used for the 1952 Winter Games and was steeped in Olympic heroes and feats.
More definitions of bobsledDefinition of bobsled in:
- The British & World English dictionary