- Riding in a bobsled, especially as a winter sport.More example sentences
- The Salt Lake Organizing Committee must test its venues before the Games arrive, so more than a dozen events - from bobsledding and figure skating to freestyle aerobatics and downhill racing - are scheduled.
- She then turned to bobsledding, where she failed another drug test in 2002.
- What's unique about the sport of bobsledding is you can take a great athlete and make him a good bobsledder.
More definitions of bobsleddingDefinition of bobsledding in:
- The British & World English dictionary