(also boccie or bocci)
- An Italian game similar to lawn bowling but played on a shorter, narrower green.More example sentences
- And we'll head south as well, to a school in Melbourne, where students are learning all manner of sports not usually of interest to Australian teenagers, like bocce, the Italian bowls game.
- The Italian sport of bocce, lawn bowling with heavy metal balls, is a popular pastime.
- Originating in the south of France, petanque is a game similar to lawn bowls, or the Italian bocce.
Italian, 'bowls', plural of boccia 'ball'.
More definitions of bocceDefinition of bocce in:
- The British & World English dictionary