- 1A small grocery store, especially in a Spanish-speaking neighborhood.More example sentences
- Johnson smoked American Spirits, and Melissa hadn't seen a bodega or smoke shop since arriving in the afterworld.
- Both brands outsell American coffee in Miami-Dade County and are sold nationwide in bodegas and many supermarkets.
- Exit the highway, and just over the hill are pre-World War II apartment buildings, bodegas, tire repair shops, and other small neighborhood businesses.
- 1.1A wine shop or wine cellar.More example sentences
- Four classes of sherry bodega are recognized by the Consejo Regulador.
- The grotto occupies the basements of two former bodegas on a dimly lit stretch of Ludlow Street, just above Delancey Street.
- Stopping at the little Cuban bodega on the strip, he bought himself some expresso to go and opted for a long walk along the surf to clear his mind.
More definitions of bodegaDefinition of bodega in:
- The British & World English dictionary