- A bodily action after throwing, hitting, or kicking a ball, intended as an attempt to influence the ball’s trajectory: see him waving and using body English to try to keep the ball from going foulMore example sentences
- He rarely got up except to offer some body English for long-range shots and to implore his troops to ‘Go!’
- This will often require substantial patience, careful alignment, and a bit of body English.
- His booming voice was complemented by a genius for body English.
More definitions of body EnglishDefinition of body English in:
- The British & World English dictionary