Definition of bodybuilding in English:
The practice of strengthening and enlarging the muscles of the body through exercise.
- There has never been a taboo about taking drugs in bodybuilding.
- Bruising knocks and broken bones he suffered playing rugby convinced him to switch to bodybuilding.
- The sport of bodybuilding and the healthy lifestyle have never had an avenue like this before.
- Example sentences
- Warren has trained hundreds of athletes, from bodybuilders to pro football players to triathletes.
- What do large athletes like bodybuilders and football players have in common?
- He is a certified strength and conditioning specialist and is consulted by many bodybuilders and strength athletes who are looking to enhance their training and performance.
Definition of bodybuilding in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan