- A goat of a hardy breed, originally from South Africa.More example sentences
- He claims that with no Chinese market the South Australian boer goat industry is all but finished.
- Yesterday we heard that the price for boer goats had dropped from up to $700 to $25 linked to a standstill in the elite Chinese market.
- Our full blood boer goat herd consists of over 150 full blood does and over 60 percentage does.
from Afrikaans boer 'farmer' + goat.
More definitions of boer goatDefinition of boer goat in:
- The British & World English dictionary