North American • informal
- Have sexual intercourse with (someone).More example sentences
- When she's not boffing the mail boy in the photocopier room she's scheming to get him fired.
- News media outlets around the world are reporting that he boffed a lady against her will and the cops didn't investigate for 3 weeks.
- Supposedly she was boffing him for four years.
nounBack to top
- An act of sexual intercourse.More example sentences
- Struggling businessman Joe picks up a sweet young thing who suggests he park his convertible on a side road for an open-air boff session.
1920s (in the sense 'blow, punch'): imitative. The current sense dates from the 1950s.