- Marshy land.More example sentences
- The next day, to save the cyclists backtracking 22 km and then facing 80 km across featureless bogland to our destination, Achill Island, Josephine arranged for her fishing boat to ferry us to the island.
- The whole of County Wicklow is a walkers' paradise - rolling hills, deep valleys, domed granite mountains, bogland, forest, farmland, stream, lake sides, river banks, and long sandy beaches.
- No new bogland will be harvested beyond that for which an EPA licence already exists.
More definitions of boglandDefinition of bogland in:
- The British & World English dictionary