nounNorth American • informal , • derogatory
- 1An immigrant from central or southeastern Europe, especially a laborer.More example sentences
- Top up with soda water, and drink by a tropical lagoon with many semi clad muscle-ripped bohunks, or big-boobied nymphets.
- Just don't fall into the trap of thinking they are worthless bohunks or pinheads or whatever.
- Well, don't expect Holly Harris to go out with a bohunk like you either!
More definitions of bohunkDefinition of bohunk in:
- The British & World English dictionary