- Chinese cabbage of a variety with smooth-edged tapering leaves. Also called pak choi.More example sentences
- After the soil warms to 40 degrees, begin planting frost-tolerant greens like arugula, Chinese cabbage, cress, kale, mustard, bok choy and spinach.
- The Asian variety has a looser head, and includes bok choy, a favorite in Eastern cooking.
- Calcium can be found in dark, leafy greens such as kale, mustard and collard greens, bok choy, broccoli, beans, and tofu.
More definitions of bok choyDefinition of bok choy in:
- The British & World English dictionary