- The basic monetary unit of Venezuela, equal to 100 centimos.More example sentences
- He said it expects the same effect from exchange rates for the current fiscal year, mostly because of the dollar's decline against the pound and currencies such as Nigeria's naira and the Venezuelan bolivar.
- Finally, they raise an issue as to the date at which the loss, which was originally sustained in bolivars, should be converted into United States dollars for the purposes of the policy.
- Venezuela's minimum wage is 247,600 bolivars.
named after S. Bolívar (see Bolívar, Simón).
More definitions of bolivarDefinition of bolivar in:
- The British & World English dictionary