- A short jacket similar to a flight jacket, but with a thick lining typically of sheepskin.More example sentences
- The bomber jacket is a popular style this season; waist length with a zipper.
- But there could be hidden treasures, like a perfectly washed-out Levi's jean jacket or Top Gun-style bomber jacket, just waiting to be worn.
- The gunman, who wore a balaclava and a black bomber jacket, ran out of the house and fled the area, initially on foot.
More definitions of bomber jacketDefinition of bomber jacket in:
- The British & World English dictionary