- A piece of candy, especially one covered with chocolate.More example sentences
- At last came the cheese cart, and after cheese came dessert, an array of chocolate bonbons, and a silver bowl of ripe cherries and blushing apricots.
- Don't you think that's too early for chocolate bonbons?
- Garoto is tapping Ragold's U.S. distribution network for Velamints and Juicefuls, and may later add bonbons and other premium chocolate treats.
late 18th century: from French, reduplication of bon 'good', from Latin bonus.
More definitions of bonbonDefinition of bonbon in:
- The British & World English dictionary