- another term for clabber.More example sentences
- Do not let the milk of human kindness in your heart turn to bonny-clabber.
- I've never seen clabber (never heard it called ‘bonny clabber’) on sale, but I do retain dim memories of having drunk or eaten some.
- She also makes a fine bonny-clabber and black pudding.
early 17th century: from Irish bainne clabair, denoting thick milk for churning.
More definitions of bonny clabberDefinition of bonny clabber in:
- The British & World English dictionary