noun (plural boo-boos)• informal
- 1A mistake: you could make a big boo-boo if you leap to any drastic conclusionsMore example sentences
- You could make a big boo-boo if you make a roast beef dinner and they're a vegetarian,’ she said.
- Not before Richard makes a big boo-boo, however.
- Here's a list of some of the biggest boo-boos that pilots make with aviation insurance
- 1.1North American A minor injury, such as a scratch: there is no one to kiss the boo-boo!More example sentences
- Everyone says kisses make boo-boos feel better and go away.
- Whether they're helping their kids with a science project, kissing boo-boos or waking up for midnight feedings, many modern-day dads are deep in the parenting trenches.
- ‘In that case, maybe you should kiss all my boo-boos,’ I grinned devilishly.
1950s (originally US): reduplication of boob1.
More definitions of boo-booDefinition of boo-boo in:
- The British & World English dictionary