- 1A page of a book.More example sentences
- The top layer (of three) is no thicker than a book page but comes with 15-20 layers of cells which migrate from below in two weeks ending up dead on the surface.
- Just promise me you'll give that phone book page to the police, and forget about doing anything stupid.
- In this book, the typical paragraph is more than a hundred words long, with some longer than a full book page.
- 2A page of a newspaper or magazine devoted to book reviews.More example sentences
- It does irritate me when I see kids just out of university working away in the book pages as if the review is just a bit of idle opinionating.
- A leading Moscow newspaper recently asked me to write a piece for their book pages on Russian novels published in English.
- The fact that she still managed to fill the book pages every week is testament to her willingness to pull reviews out of thin air when needed.