(also booking office)
- A room or area at a railroad station in which tickets are sold.More example sentences
- Before the war, there stood in the booking hall a map with push-button switches which used to illuminate the various firms in the town and the bus termini, etc.
- Two more stabbings took place on the platform and the booking hall area.
- The station's Ladies Room was transformed into a public house and the booking hall became the Station bar.
More definitions of booking hallDefinition of booking hall in:
- The British & World English dictionary