- 1A rack or shelf for books.More example sentences
- The walls were covered entirely with shelves of books, and several revolving bookracks took up most of the floor space.
- Then a successful commercial director, he was far from Hollywood when he first saw the book on a bookrack at the Rome airport.
- Lily shuffled along in search of her wallet, but the dim lighting that was provided by the dusty skylights above the bookracks wasn't of much help.
- 1.1A stand or rack for holding an open book. Also called bookstand.More example sentences
- This hand painted bookrack is the perfect price-conscious gift - great for storing all those bedtime story books!
- Crafted of beautiful wood veneers, our new bookrack has a metal label holder on each shelf and a bar to hold books in place.
- The open sided style of this desk lets the student place their books on the bookrack, then slide into the seat.