- (Of jeans or other trousers) flared very slightly below the knee, so as to be worn comfortably over boots.More example sentences
- She looked absolutely stunning in the black boots and boot-cut jeans.
- These boot-cut jeans will take you from a Saturday of walking around town to a night of clubbing at your favorite hotspot.
- She wears a baby blue t-shirt and boot-cut jeans just like her everyday uniform at school.
More definitions of boot-cutDefinition of boot-cut in:
- The British & World English dictionary