adjectiveUS • informal
- (Of a woman) sexually attractive.More example sentences
- Sexism seems to be making a comeback, too, with bootylicious babes everywhere, and attractive young TV news presenters being dismissed as autocuties or anchorettes.
- That one suit that makes your bust look beautiful, your stomach look stunning, your legs look long and lean, and your booty, well, bootylicious?
- The contestants have just not been bootylicious enough this season.
1990s: from booty2, on the pattern of delicious.
More definitions of bootyliciousDefinition of bootylicious in:
- The British & World English dictionary