- By birth and upbringing, especially when considered a typical product of a place: he was a born and bred product of the BronxMore example sentences
- ‘A lot of it is what I remember from my youth,’ said David, who was born and bred in Cowling.
- Tom is London born and bred, which is clear from his sound, his voice, but it isn't London-y in an overbearing way either, which is nice.
- But it could demonstrate a twisted streak in him that he would not want to play for the country both he and his parents were born and bred in.
More definitions of born and bredDefinition of born and bred in:
- The British & World English dictionary