(also botanic garden)
- An establishment where plants are grown for display to the public and often for scientific study.More example sentences
- However, in a few cases, seeds of plants cultivated in botanical gardens were also used.
- Visit native plant nurseries and local botanical gardens and arboreta to learn which ones best fit your site.
- There's a botanical garden with carnivorous plants on display.
More definitions of botanical gardenDefinition of botanical garden in:
- The British & World English dictionary