(also botulinus toxin /-ˈlīnəs/)
- another term for botulin.More example sentences
- The disorder can be treated with drugs or injections of the poison botulinum toxin, that temporarily weakens the muscles involved, but even ‘dinosaur doses’ did not help.
- Significantly higher patient satisfaction was reported in the botulinum toxin type A group than the placebo group.
- The full potential of the botulinum toxin will probably be known within the next five years, but as its injection into spastic muscles is a simple procedure, the intervention may well eventually be used in general practice.
More definitions of botulinum toxinDefinition of botulinum toxin in:
- The British & World English dictionary