- The percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page: a rising bounce rate is a sure sign that your homepage is boring or off-puttingMore example sentences
- That's why we need other metrics like bounce rate, conversion rate, e-commerce revenue etc. to make a visit worthy of consideration.
- That blog could be incredibly successful, but by its nature, the bounce rate would be high.
- Pay careful attention to your site's "bounce rate" - the percentage of visitors who leave your site without clicking even one page deeper into it.
More definitions of bounce rateDefinition of bounce rate in:
- The British & World English dictionary