- A small stylish hotel, typically one situated in a fashionable urban location.More example sentences
- Two years ago, it was sensitively converted into a stylish boutique hotel, with a two-storey wing of galleries, making it an ideal point of departure for an architectural pilgrimage.
- Standing in the penthouse suite of the Sanderson Hotel, a Starck-designed boutique hotel in the heart of London, the designer is apologising profusely at being an hour late for the interview.
- The boutique hotel is situated on the Wharf at Wooloomooloo, in the heart of a luxury marina, entertainment and apartment complex.
More definitions of boutique hotelDefinition of boutique hotel in:
- The British & World English dictionary