(also bow compasses)
- A compass with jointed legs.More example sentences
- Some French coopers used this kind of bow compass rather than the common hinged compass.
- Drop bow compasses were also referred to as rotating compasses or sometimes, incorrectly, as pump compasses.
- The Linex Compass Set contains a pencil compass with knee joint, a bow compass, a pen insert with handle and extra leads.
More definitions of bow compassDefinition of bow compass in:
- The British & World English dictionary