- another term for box girder.More example sentences
- The primary structure was a box beam, comprising two main beams.
- Once the walls are completed, a plywood box beam is laid on top to ensure equal distribution of the roof loads and equal compression of the walls.
- Structurally, the essential proposition is simple: a welded and bolted aluminium box beam spans simply from one building to the other; its section changes according to stresses and the geometry of the frames.
More definitions of box beamDefinition of box beam in:
- The British & World English dictionary