- A pleat consisting of two parallel creases facing opposite directions and forming a raised section in between.More example sentences
- This 75% polynosic / 25% polyester sanded check weave short sleeve shirt has a full button placket, shell buttons, pocket, side slits, and full back yoke with box pleat, locket loop, and button.
- Every outdoor person recognizes the special need for freedom of motion, so these shirts offer an expansion back with a box pleat that permits motion while the shirt remains tucked in.
- The centre pleat on each side is a deep inverted box pleat which opens out when something largish is carried inside the bag.
More definitions of box pleatDefinition of box pleat in:
- The British & World English dictionary