(also boxed set)
- A set of related items, typically books or recordings, packaged together in a box and sold as a unit.More example sentences
- Let Pops revel in his favorite series by gifting him a DVD box set of his favorite TV series.
- HBO has also included plenty of worthwhile extras to round out the box set.
- He stops to touch a new edition of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, all three volumes in a boxed set.
More definitions of box setDefinition of box set in:
- The British & World English dictionary