adjective• informal , chiefly US
- Boastful or arrogant: it sounds braggadocious, but I don’t think I ever dropped a pass in a game I’ve never been a braggadocious kind of guyMore example sentences
- I'm not being braggadocious about this, but I play well.
- Elizabeth is really not a braggadocious person.
- I don't want to seem braggadocious, but people keep telling me it's the most famous house in the country, after the White House.
More definitions of braggadociousDefinition of braggadocious in:
- The British & World English dictionary