- 1Having suffered brain death: brain-dead patientsMore example sentences
- A pediatric neurologist, he has studied nearly two hundred brain-dead patients who, with life-support, continued their organic synthesizing unity for significant periods of time.
- He said he would prepare legislation to sharply restrict the withdrawal of feeding tubes and other life support from brain-dead patients.
- The 380 cases may include turning off life support for brain-dead patients, with the consent of relatives, but the 88 cases are more of a concern.
- 1.1 • informal Extremely stupid: the brain-dead politics of the pastMore example sentences
- Week after week we see gangs of brain-dead boneheads invade this part of town hellbent on violence and fuelled by alcohol.
- There is a really brain-dead article about the current bankruptcy bill on Real Clear Politics by some woman who obviously knows nothing about either economics or business.
- How can you tell if a political party is brain-dead?
More definitions of brain-deadDefinition of brain-dead in:
- The British & World English dictionary