- Mental activity or effort, especially as opposed to physical labor.More example sentences
- Hockey is more objective, you have to be more tactical, there's more brainwork involved, it's not the same as playing with your home place.
- ‘Apart from all the physical toil and brainwork, private detectives still have to endure a lot of mental pressure as the job involves finding out the dark things about society,’ Cheng said.
- Lu Chen's work at the customs is regular and takes little brainwork.
More definitions of brainworkDefinition of brainwork in:
- The British & World English dictionary