- Either of the long curved blocks that press on the inside of the brake drum.More example sentences
- The position sensor is coupled to the brake shoe for sensing the position of the brake shoe with respect to the position sensor.
- Let each car of company coal, upon being spotted on the coal chute ramp, be examined for brake shoes; if one brake shoe was new, let it be exchanged for a tender brake shoe on one's own power.
- I've been through some of the brake shoe manufacturing facilities in China and India and it's absolutely shocking, the level of asbestos exposure the workers have there.
More definitions of brake shoeDefinition of brake shoe in:
- The British & World English dictionary