- The commercial value that derives from consumer perception of the brand name of a particular product or service, rather than from the product or service itself.More example sentences
- Tactical campaigns - doing sales promotions to generate short-term sales - shouldn't be used to replace great brand equity.
- Yet, at the end of the day, very little is understood about the sources of brand equity.
- For the long term, he examines brand equity.
More definitions of brand equityDefinition of brand equity in:
- The British & World English dictionary