- The impression of a product held by real or potential consumers.More example sentences
- To get apathetic consumers to start buying green products, our survey finds that impressing a brand image works best.
- But the incident still can serve as a quirky reminder of how important it is for retailers to deliver their brand image consistently across all channels.
- Despite a nascent generation of better-made products, the company suffers from a weak brand image outside Italy.
More definitions of brand imageDefinition of brand image in:
- The British & World English dictionary