A rowdy and ostentatious group of young celebrities, typically movie stars.
- We asked a bunch of Jakarta teens whether they consider the young stars a budding brat pack, or worthy of their esteem.
- The brat pack has become the rat pack, and it will become the geriatric pack in the next few years, having gone absolutely nowhere at all.
- Lacking the irony of other children's films that make them enjoyable for accompanying adults, and being too young to fall in a brat pack genre, personally, I would recommend a visit to an Imax cinema and let them watch Lizzie McGuire on TV.
brat packer noun
- Example sentences
- Her only solace is a sympathetic high school teacher, nicely underplayed by a former ‘brat packer’, who encourages her to enroll in an arts school in New York.
- Since her first film, a 1980s brat packer, when she was 13, she has made some 30 movies.
- One writer of a biography of Cobain refused to allow his book to be optioned, worried that the resultant film would feature some earnest brat packer in a dreadful wig.
For editors and proofreaders
Syllabification: brat pack
Definition of brat pack in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.