- A board for making an experimental model of an electric circuit.More example sentences
- Of much importance for practical testing of R & D was a breadboard experimental outfit created within the institute in April 1961.
- The phase difference between the spin fixture roll angle and the breadboard roll-angle estimate is illustrated in Figure 5.
- The testing team achieved rotation tracking on the first attempt, and no modifications to the breadboard were required for testing.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Make (an experimental circuit).More example sentences
- The double-sided checker-board is also useful for breadboarding with surface mounted components.
- The PP - 272 provides the user with a quick and efficient system for breadboarding electronic circuits.
- That way, you can use the same breadboarding system for all of your experimental circuits.
More definitions of breadboardDefinition of breadboard in:
- The British & World English dictionary