- The action of breaking something, or the fact of being broken: some breakage of bone has occurred there had been three breakages in the overhead wiresMore example sentences
- Of fishes that have sunk to the lake floor, scavengers, feeding on the top surface of the decaying fish, cause the dispersal of bones to be less orderly, and breakage of bone.
- With use of biodegradable anchors inserted into cortical bone, suture breakage at the knot was the predominant failure mode.
- I did, however, know how to fall well, complete with a dramatic roll to prevent bone breakage.
More definitions of breakageDefinition of breakage in:
- The British & World English dictionary