- The crime of entering a building by force so as to commit burglary.More example sentences
- He was arrested for trespass, breaking and entering, and possession of burglary tools (the keys he'd been given to get into the building).
- Property crime included theft, burglary, breaking and entering, vandalism, fire setting, and related offences.
- The juveniles - one with a long police record - were arrested and convicted of breaking and entering and destruction of personal property.
More definitions of breaking and enteringDefinition of breaking and entering in:
- The British & World English dictionary