- A thick chest strap that forms part of a horse’s harness, often used instead of an ordinary collar on horses pulling lightweight or show vehicles.More example sentences
- Riders have recourse to tighter cinching or to more tack, such as breast collars.
- Local businesses and citizens graciously sponsor High Point buckles and breast collars.
- Made of mule-harness breechings, early breast collars turned up in California at an event in the early 1900s.
More definitions of breast collarDefinition of breast collar in:
- The British & World English dictionary