- A device for drawing milk from a woman’s breasts by suction.More example sentences
- A woman can continue to breastfeed when she returns to work by expressing her milk with a breast pump every three or four hours.
- If you cannot carry on breastfeeding then you should use a breast pump to express the milk.
- Insufficient milk supply, if suspected, is better managed with a breast pump to stimulate milk production.
More definitions of breast pumpDefinition of breast pump in:
- The British & World English dictionary